Av. Recoleta 464, Recoleta, Santiago, Chile
Fono 2 2270 2700
Clínica Alemana de Santiago
Av. Vitacura 5951, Vitacura, Santiago, Chile
Fono 2 2210 1111
Dra. Angélica Paulos
Electric Circuit Accidents
- Learn and teach those in the house to cut the power supply to your home.
- Adults handling electrical appliances should never do so with wet hands or feet, bare feet, or while in the shower or bathtub.
- Never unplug an electrical appliance by pulling on the cable.
- Install plug protectors and place furniture covering them.
- Avoid triples or multiples and extensions.
- Sort and bundle desktop cables, that makes them less accessible and attractive.
- Get rid of bad cables, do not repair them.
- Never give as a gift toys that plug into the network, unless an adult constantly monitors the game.
- Do not let children play on the towers or electric power lines on the street.
- Do not allow them to raise volatiles in areas of high voltage cables.