- Use bicycles appropriate to the size of your child. Your child should be able to reach the ground with your feet when sitting on the bike.
- Never ride a minor on a bicycle of an adult or older child as a companion if you do not have the appropriate seat for that purpose installed on the bicycle.
- Buy the helmet and limb protection at the same time as the bicycle and have it worn every time you go out on it.
- Do not let your child bike on the street, avenues or roads, only in suitable places such as squares, parks and passages.
- Accompany your child as much as possible, teach him or her to respect traffic regulations and the dangers of riding a bicycle.
- Teach him to avoid flipping.