- Do not allow young children to go outside alone.
- On the street or in crowded places, young children should hold hands firmly or wear a leash or harness.
- Don't let them run in the parking lots, keep it in your lake.
- Teach him to walk on the sidewalk, respect traffic lights, and watch out for turning cars.
- When crossing the street, do it in the zebra line, looking first to your left and then to your right, in case any vehicle comes.
- Be careful with the parking exits.
- Teach him or her no to hitch-hike.