- Store medications in their original container and in high places.
- Do not take medications that are mislabeled or in the dark.
- Periodically check the medicine cabinet and eliminate those that are expired.
- Do not take medications in front of children, they could imitate them.
- Do not keep medicines in the handbag, they could be mistaken for sweets.
- Never buy or take medications without a prior medical indication.
- Do not store chemicals in beverage containers or bottles, keep them in their original containers.
- Store chemicals such as caustic soda, detergents, disinfectants, paraffin, or others in locked places and out of the reach of children. Avoid storing them under the dishwasher.
- Do not feed your family of mushrooms of dubious origin.
- Do not have poisonous plants in your home, such as lilies and daffodils.
- Any questions contact CITUC (Chile) at 02-6353800.