- Keep knives and cutlery locked.
- Avoid furniture with sharp edges or install protectors in the corners of the furniture.
- A 60 cm deep playpen is a good way to prevent accidents.
- Attach tipping furniture to the wall (shelves, shelves, TV cabinet, cabinets and chests).
- Avoid decorations or objects that can break.
- Avoid having pets, to avoid bites, until they can be responsable for the pet.
- Ask them to keep animals away when they go to the homes of family or friends.
- Keep televisions and other heavy appliances on low, firm furniture, and push them back as far as possible.
- Install childproof latches on all cabinets and drawers that contain sharp, pointed, or dangerous objects.
- Prevents the child from putting his hands in the small indentations
- Make sure that the children's shoelaces are fastened before climbing the mechanical stairs.
- Do not allow the child to play with cured thread, pistols, pellets, or stones
- Teach your son to put on his underpants before the pants, to avoid hooking the penis on the zipper
- Cover the tub taps with soft protectors.
- Install door closing protectors to avoid finger crushing.
- Install a horizontal adhesive on the window to make it easily visible
- If you have to change any large window, prefer laminated or toughened glass, if the window breaks, it prevents it from forming sharp pieces.
- Do not allow children to run or play with glasses or glass or sharp objects.