- No Smoking
- Do not allow children to play with lighters, matches and candles.
- Install a fire alarm on kitchen ceilings and parts.
- Children should not be in the kitchen while the burners, the oven or any electrical appliance are on.
- Do not place objects that can be ignited on any heat source.
- If the fat of the pan comes on, cover it with the lid and let it cool, do not pour water on it.
- If the oven have flames, close the door
- Do not use damaged cables and do not use triples.
- Clean and check chimneys periodically
- Use fire guards fixed to the wall to cover the chimneys.
- Do not fill the stove tank with fuels if you have not expected it to cool down. Do it in a ventilated environment.
- If there is a fire crawl to the escape door, the smoke is toxic.